Photo Collection: Grand Turk

Hi again! It’s Victoria, and today I would like to show you a collection of my favorite photos from one of my favorite islands: Grand Turk!


Carnival tends to include Grand Turk on many of their Eastern Caribbean itineraries, so I have been 4 times so far and I’m definitely planning on going back sometime soon. Besides being one of my favorite places to be in the Caribbean, it is also one of my favorite ports to photograph as it holds so much beauty and enjoyment in every picture.
The first four pictures were taken at and around The Salt House; a museum and gift shop dedicated to Turks and Caicos Islands' salt mining history. The horses were freely roaming the island - something unique to Grand Turk. (these four pictures are from March 2016) 


The next four photos are from my latest trip to Grand Turk - just a little snapshot of a typical beach day on the island. (these photos are from December 2017)


And finally, the last four photos capture the beauty of Grand Turk's beaches, plus my favorite conch restaurant ever Konky Joe's in downtown Cockburn Town. (and once again, these photos are from March 2016)

Comments

Popular Posts