Restaurant Review: Rapunzel's Royal Table

Hello there, it’s Gabe again! Today I have a review of the new Rapunzel’s Royal Table dining room onboard the Disney Magic, which I just recently experienced for the first time.

Atmosphere

Firstly, let me just say wow! Disney did an incredible job of changing the space from its former Carioca’s décor and feel to the current Rapunzel’s feel. The carpets and finishes have all been drastically changed, with the carpets now being a purple, with dark wood finished, as compared to the previous lighter finishes. Everything was included in the renovation, the chairs all fit with the theme, featuring purple upholstery, lanterns and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The tableware has also been nicely thought out, complete with a themed bread basket and everything. On select nights there is also live entertainment which really added to the story and feel of the venue.

Dining


Again, let me give this restaurant another wow! Disney has done an incredible job with the food as well; I will be the first to say I was a little apprehensive when I first heard about the new theme, as I thought that the food would have little in the way of theming, well I was totally wrong. The food was excellent, and they did a very good job of theming it to the space. I can personally recommend the Snuggly Duckling platter (pictured above on the bottom right), the Maximus Salad (pictured above on the bottom left), Tangled Pasta (pictured above on the top), and the Fry Bread dessert (not pictured above). Those dishes were all excellent, though I would add that everything I saw at neighboring tables looked wonderful as well.


I think Disney absolutely hit it out of the park on this dining room redesign, and vastly improved upon what was previously known as Carioca’s. Have you been to Rapunzel’s Royal Table yet? Did you enjoy it as much as I did? As always, leave a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts