Photo Collection: St. Kitts

Hi everyone! It’s Victoria, and today I wanted to write about my all time favorite islands that I have visited: St. Kitts! St. Kitts is definitely one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited, and I dream about going back someday. The island had such a calming and relaxed feel about it and is a perfect place to relax and explore. Today, instead of doing a port guide, I wanted to do a photo collection of my favorite pictures from when I was in St. Kitts. These photos are from March 2016, but the beauty of St Kitts is still the same!

Port Zante is filled with "Welcome to St. Kitts" signs...

...which make for the perfect photo opportunity!

The St. Kitts clock tower is located in the historic district of Basseterre. 

One of the best spots in St. Kitts to see both the Atlantic Ocean (left)
and the Caribbean Sea (right), is on top of Timothy Hill.


Timothy Hill also provides ample opportunities to capture St. Kitts
varied scenery, including various plants and beautiful waters.

Even less tropical areas of St. Kitts are beautiful,
especially with the neighboring island of Nevis peaking out!

Turtle Beach might just be one of the most calming and beautiful places
I've ever seen...

...so of course I had to take a picture there!

The city of Basseterre glistens under the sun set,
and seeing St. Kitts shining behind you as your cruise ship
sails away is the perfect way to end the day!


St. Kitts is a beautiful island, both because of the natural beauty and because of the atmosphere of the people, and I cannot wait to go back someday.

I hope this photo collection brightened up your day and inspired you to look into visiting St. Kitts for yourself! 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the photos. I love seeing the photos especially from the islands I have never visited—yet. Very adorable island hopping apparel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts