Restaurant Review: D-Luxe Burger


Hello again! Gabe here, this week I have a restaurant review from D-Luxe Burger! The location I visited was at Disney Springs in Florida.

Atmosphere

The atmosphere of this place was very nice. For this location at least, they seemed to be going for an old-style Florida ranch – that was the vibe I was getting from the artwork on the walls. There are two main seating areas inside, and then there’s the area around the restaurant outside which features tables where one can sit and enjoy their food.


Food


The food here was very good. I personally ordered the Barbecue burger and let me tell you this burger is very large when accounting for the toppings that come on it. On the sandwich there is the burger patty itself, a fried onion-ring, Smoked Gouda, bacon, barbecue sauce, grilled onion, and lettuce. The restaurant also has French fried, which don’t come included with the sandwich, but the burger is very filling, so some may not find it necessary to add on an order of fries, but the fried are also very good, and are useful for sampling all of the complimentary sauces available. The restaurant has a wide variety of sauces, including, but not limited to Chipotle Mayo, Horseradish, Buffalo Ranch, and a Garlic Aioli. D-Luxe also has a variety of milkshakes and malts (which are now part of the Disney Dining Plan, if you’re visiting the Disney Springs Location), on my visit, I had the Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake, and it was very good, there was a nice Strawberry flavor, with whipped cream, and little cake bits on top of the shake itself. The food was all very good here, and I would recommend everything that I tried.

Final Thoughts

D-Luxe is a very good restaurant, and I would for sure recommend it. I would also not that the Disney Springs option provides a great value if you are planning on using the Disney Dining Plan, as you can get an entrée and try one of the milkshakes or malts as your drink and can redeem a snack for a small order of fries. I will definitely be back to D-Luxe burger!

As always, leave a comment below if you’ve been to D-Luxe Burger, or now want to!

Comments

Popular Posts